TIZCHAT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late...

Max Vengeance
    Max Vengeance
    Mister Sinister
    Mister Sinister

another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late... Empty another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late...

Post  Max Vengeance Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 am

This is what I posted in response to his HIAC review article:

Lionman you suck. You suck as GM, you suck as a reporter and you suck at this game. The article looks like it was written by a third grader. On top of that, you list stupid, obvious reasons for your opinions. So I got an idea for you, Lionman. How about you go to the settings tab, put the check in the Delete account button and give everyone on here what they want. Honestly Lionman, you fail at life.
    Monkey m

another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late... Empty lionman the loser

Post  Monkey m Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:42 pm

by Lionman on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm

This is not something I want to do, but something I feel I have to do. I feel that I could do a great job as a GM, but the fact is, I do not think I am ready to be a GM yet.

I wish I could say differently about this, because this is not something I ever wanted to do, but since I am a teen, I just don't think I can do a good enough job to be a gm.

Everyone who knows me knows I wouldn't give up this in any haste, and anyway that I could avoid this would be used.
    Again, I wish it could be different, but I just feel there is no other way.
    Thank you Malice for giving me this opportunity and thank you to everyone.

If anyone would like a list of good rpers in my fed just pm me in game
    Thanks,
    Lionman
    Max Vengeance
    Max Vengeance
    Mister Sinister
    Mister Sinister

another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late... Empty Re: another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late...

Post  Max Vengeance Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:35 pm

now if only we could get rid of his shitty articles.

Sponsored content

another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late... Empty Re: another rant at lionman because I have gotten so bored of late...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:15 am