TIZCHAT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Land of the Peanut

IconSting
    IconSting
    Man of 1000 Personalities

Land of the Peanut Empty Land of the Peanut

Post  IconSting Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:01 am

Music Hits

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kII3TfPJzo0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kII3TfPJzo0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

As the Song ends The lights in the arena Turn off and a spot light hit’s the rafter’s
    -
    A man is standing there with a long black trench coat white face paint and a Black Base ball bat
    -
    He also has a mic in hand
    -
    Icon Sting Speak into the mic
    -
    IC: Well It as you can see I am without tag team gold, and Daemon Lupo has gone to Fight Night, and I am left here by my self on Chaos. Well That doe not matter much to me as you can see I can take care of my self.
    -
    The crowd Cheers
    -
    IC: Now there have been a lot change’s here in UCW but 1 Think remains’ the same and that is me. I still Stand for what is good and righteous here in UCW. The one thing that has been bugging for month’s is CG arsch and Fiendz.
    -
    The Crowd Cheers
    -
    IC: Now these 2 men I know all to well as we are from the land on the peanuts, Mushroom’s and War Gods. But you would just have to be there to understand, what I am talking about. But in this land of the Peanuts there were 2 opposing force’s. CG Arsch and Fiendz. Now CG has always been 4 steps ahead of me and Fiendz that just 1 messed up guy.
    -
    Women in the Crowd I love you sting
    -
    IC: Anyways Fiendz took over the last fed I was in. Yes the land of the peanut. But CG I did not see this coming a take over of anther fed with fiendz? How could you sink so low to join force with that lunatic Fiendz?
    -
    A women in the crowd scream’ I want to have your baby sting
    -
    Ic: Ok that’s just weird. Oh were was I yes the land of the war god. OK so fiendz I remember when you and your little stable last write’s took over the land of the peanut and slayed the war god. Then you took the war god’s Title. That fed then fell to ruble after that.
    -
    A woman in the crowd flash’s sting
    -
    IC: Well I got news for you Fiendz this is not the land of the peanut it never will be. That fed was like home to me and you destroyed it. Now in my new Home UCW you are trying to take it down with the help of CG Arsch. Well that is not going to happen as long as we have The UCW Original’s Like Dark Horse and Me. I will take you out Fiendz that is a promise and Horse will take you out ,CG for good by the end of his feud. Fiendz UCW will be standing tall and you will be left in the dirt. And for you CG this fed is not big enough for the both of us . Just let that be a warning to you. So Now that the tail of the Peanut is told. See you in the Ring tonight Fiendz I will Shut you down in the ring. The Money in the bank Qualifying match I will win.
    -
    The spot light turns off and then the light’s in the arena turn on Sting is no were to be found
    -
    In the Middle of the ring there’s a Bumble Bee, A Peanut, A rabbit’s foot, And a War god Action Figure
    -
    Then the seen fades out
    IconSting
    IconSting

Land of the Peanut Empty Re: Land of the Peanut

Post  IconSting Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Ring Announcer: ""
    Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Stevondo"!
    a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
    Sparks are showering
    Stevondo makes his way to the ring
    wearing black pants and a pair of dark black shades
    driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5
    technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring
    Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, weighing in at 395 pound standing 7 foot 8 inchs tall From Hollywood California The Former Lead guitarist for Megadeth Reaper!"!
    it seems like a thunder strikes the stage a green circle of flames start on the stage and reaper! comes thru the floor up thru the flames music hits
    a clip is aired on the titantron the state of the nation - violation a broken promise is as good as a lie. the hell is humongous, the devil's among us and we will burn because we won't unite! we won't witness anymore freedom. where is anybody?
    Reaper! makes his way to the ring
    Tattooed arms Silver glove black tights with Skulls on them. Black boots with spikes on them
    Four lightnings hit the ringposts
    Reaper! gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
    Reaper! grabs his opponent's head
    and hits him right into his face with a knee strike executing a light Knee on Head!!
    Reaper! dives into Stevondo with a clothesline
    knocking him down!!
    Reaper! grasps Stevondo
    and lifts him up, slamming him down to the ground performing a light Body Slam!!
    Reaper! approaches his laying opponent
    and strikes his forehead with a light Knee Stomp!!
    Reaper! slams his stunned opponent down
    and steps on his back with both feet performing a light Walk on Back!!
    Reaper! pulls Stevondo still groggy, by his hair
    Reaper! puts his rival's body across his shoulder and lifts him up, stands for a while, showing off his strengh to the crowd
    and then falls backwards, driving Stevondo down to the mat on his back, connecting with a light Super Samoan Drop!!
    Reaper! grabs Stevondo's hair
    Reaper! grabs one Stevondo 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
    Reaper! stands behind Stevondo
    and hits Stevondo in the back of the head with a light Back Elbow Smash!!
    Reaper! grabs Stevondo's hair
    Reaper! grabs one Stevondo 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
    Reaper! runs toward Stevondo
    and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!
    Stevondo pulls himself together and fights back
    Stevondo stares at the opponent
    Reaper! avoids an Ear Slap and takes the initiative
    Reaper! prepares the back of his hand
    hitting Stevondo with a light Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!
    Reaper! grabs Stevondo's head
    striking it with an light Head Butt!!
    Reaper! lifts Stevondo up while is turned back, taking him by his head and his back
    and he crashes him violently to the ground, executing a strong Cannon Ball Buster!!
    Reaper! bounces against the ropes
    and dives on Stevondo with a devastating The Countdown To Extinction!!
    Referee starts counting...
    Stevondo kicks out
    performing a LEGENDARY The Countdown To Extinction!!
    Stevondo kicks out
    Reaper! grabs Stevondo's leg
    and reefs on the leg applying an light Argentine Leg Lock!!
    Reaper! keeps his weak submission hold
    Reaper! keeps his weak submission hold
    Reaper! releases his grasp
    Reaper! takes a short run
    and dives on Stevondo with a violent Big Splash Pin!!
    Stevondo kicks out
    performing a HardCore The Countdown To Extinction!!
    REAPER! WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS STEVONDO !!!!
    Stevondo

Post  Stevondo Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:32 pm

considering i'm in the middle of a reset and don't ahve a build...not really something to boast about
    IconSting
    IconSting

Post  IconSting Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:56 pm

lol I am just having fun lol! No bragging I never seen so many kick outs or tm's in a row
    Fiendz
    Fiendz

Post  Fiendz Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 pm

The UCW Arena Turns Pitch Black
    -
    A Spot light hit’s the Stage
    -
    You See A hooded Man Holding A skull Mask
    -
    The Manager: Ah You see After a a Loud P*tain’s Departure From UCW and the loss of Power Fiendz Has gone back to the mask.
    -
    Fiendz Screams
    -
    TM: Now this brings me back to UCW. You see Fiendz seems to think that I needed to come back to Manage the Monster. And well You should be aware of the Past. I mean Really you should be careful.
    -
    Fiendz Grabs the mask
    -
    TM: Now That the true Monster is back and He has His Mask Nothing will stand in his way.
    -
    Fiendz Puts on the mask
    -
    TM: Now dark horse you can play make believe and Come up with these Little Catch phrase’s it will not help you. Horse There’s not much you can do when the monster chooses you. All you can do is pray to the heavens above that you make it out of the ring in 1 piece.
    -
    Fiendz Laughs
    -
    TM : Now my monster wants blood and he shall get what he wants. I want the UCW gold that you hold. So be ready for a fight Horse.
    -
    Fiendz: Dark Horse your next!
    -
    The manager laughs: You see how stupid that sounds horse.
    -
    Fiendz and The Manager make there way to the ring
    Fiendz
    Fiendz

Post  Fiendz Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is the invitational match, and is scheduled for one fall"
    Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Aaah!! What's going on?"!
    ... clips on the titan tron show a building erupting into a nuclear mushroom cloud, through the rising smoke survivors are seen running for their lives as men wearing gas masks fire on them with hand held machine guns.
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis makes his way to the ring
    unconcerned with the destruction surrounding him
    he stands at the arena entrance overlooking the chaos, a scowl on his dirty face, his long black hair is roughly cut and unkempt.
    and just as the air begins to clear and the noise level starts to die down
    ryan the volstad davis
    Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, standing in at 6'2" Weighting in at 255 pounds from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada Vampiro"!
    the arena turns black a fog starts to roll in and a spot light hits the stage
    music play misfits were eagle's dare
    Vampiro makes his way to the ring
    Wearing A Black Shirt With a Misfits Skull on it Black Wresting tight's Black boots with spikes on them and heavly Tattooed
    the stages starts on fire and vampiro make his way through the flames
    The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other
    and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
    after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Ryan "The Volstad" Davis prevails
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis prepares the leg
    and connects with a light Roundhouse Kick!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis blocks Vampiro by his neck
    to make him whirl and then complete the manoeuvre with a face slam on the ring floor executing a strong Front Face Neckbreaker!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis approaches the rival laying on the ground
    falling down with a light Falling Headbutt hitting him with his head!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis approaches his rival
    with a light Head Butt to Groin!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs Vampiro's hair
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs one Vampiro 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis runs toward Vampiro
    and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis lifts Vampiro and slams him down to the mat, holding him
    executing a light Double Powerbomb!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis pulls Vampiro still groggy, by his hair
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis lifts Vampiro up onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position
    and drops him backwards while throwing him so that he flips forward and lands on his back executing a light Steenalizer!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs the ropes to get a leverage
    and storms his opponent with kicks, performing a light Stomping At Turnbuckle!!
    Vampiro pulls himself together and fights back
    Vampiro open his arms
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis moves to the side and he avoids a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis turns against the adversary
    and hits hime with a light Mule Kick on the groin!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs his opponent, lifting him into the air with one arm tucked bending his opponents leg
    and drops him head first to connect with a strong Cradle Piledriver!!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis bounces off the ropes
    and leaps hitting Vampiro with a shoulder, performing a strong Diving Shoulder Block!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grasps his rival's arm placing himself sideways to him laying on the ground
    squeezing him with his weight and twists that arm unnaturally closing it in a strong Modified Fujiwara Armbar!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis keeps his ruthless submission hold
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis keeps his excruciating submission hold
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis releases his grasp
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis lifts Vampiro up onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position
    and slams him on the mat, back first, perfoming a HardCore Hard Body Hotel!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis jumps towards his rival on the ground
    falling down with a strong Falling Headbutt hitting him with his head!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs one Vampiro 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis blocks his opponent holding his neck
    and moving forward he make his rival fall to the ground performing a light Full Nelson Bulldog!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis lifts Vampiro and slams him down to the mat, holding him
    executing a violent Double Powerbomb!!!!
    Vampiro pulls himself together and fights back
    Vampiro open his hand
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis dodges the a Chop and gains the initiative
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis hugs his opponent's head
    and hits him right into his face with a knee strike executing a light Knee on Head!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis prepares to hit Vampiro hurling his leg
    and hits him on the face with a strong Roundhouse Kick!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis blocks Vampiro by his neck
    and strongly crashes it to the ground after a half-turn executing a powerful Front Face Neckbreaker!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis goes to hit his opponent
    Vampiro dodges the a Head Butt to Groin and gains the initiative
    Vampiro springs off the top rope and leaps at his opponent lying on the ground
    and executes a 180 degrees horizontal rotation before crashing on Ryan "The Volstad" Davis connecting with a light Springboard Corkscrew Splash!!
    Vampiro grabs Ryan "The Volstad" Davis's hair
    Vampiro and lunges himself on the ropes
    Vampiro bounces off by using the middle rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent
    and delivers the blow on the jaw of his opponent, connecting with a strong Springboard Backflip Elbow Smash!!
    Vampiro picks up his opponent's arm while he's laying on his back
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis rolls sideways dodging a a Strangle Hold and starts to counter-attack
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis places himself sideways to his rival laying on the ground grasping one of his arms
    and applying pressure with his body he twists it with a light Fujiwara Armbar!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis keeps his ruthless submission hold
    Vampiro escapes from the hold
    and slams him on the mat, back first, perfoming a devastating Hard Body Hotel!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs Vampiro, placing his head in a Piledriver position
    then grabs Vampiro by the back of his shorts driving his head into the mat performing a strong Bisontennial!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs Vampiro, placing his head in a Piledriver position
    then grabs Vampiro by the back of his shorts driving his head into the mat performing a violent Bisontennial!!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis places Vampiro onto the top turnbuckle and climbs up behind him
    criscrossing Vampiros arms while grabbing onto the wrists launches both wrestlers into a backflip, landing on his opponent performing a strong Caribbean Splash!!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis charges his running opponent and dives for his legs
    snatching him up he leaps and then abruptly slams him down with great force executing LEGENDARY Early Retirement!!
    VAMPIRO HAS A CUT!!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis is about to perform his taunt
    Vampiro capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
    but Ryan "The Volstad" Davis is faster and is not caught off guard!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis holds his opponent by the head
    and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a light Knee on Head!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis grabs his running opponent by the arm
    to throw him down with an light Uraken!!
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis Freezes Over Like A Statue Made Of Cold Iron executing An Aura Of Anger And Pain To The Audience
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis goes to hit his opponent
    to hit him with a light Head Butt to Groin!!
    Vampiro capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
    catching Ryan "The Volstad" Davis off guard!
    Vampiro gets ready to hit Ryan "The Volstad" Davis with his right hand
    and performs a strong Slap across his face. That's what I call a slap!!!
    Vampiro dives into Ryan "The Volstad" Davis with a clothesline
    knocking him down!!
    Vampiro lifts Ryan "The Volstad" Davis on his shoulders
    and slams him on the mat executing LEGENDARY Nail In The Coffin!!
    RYAN "THE VOLSTAD" DAVIS HAS A CUT!!!
    Vampiro tries a pinning maneuver
    VAMPIRO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS RYAN "THE VOLSTAD" DAVIS !!!!
    Vote Ryan "The Volstad" Davis:
    Vote Vampiro:
    Ryan "The Volstad" Davis exp point gained: 23
    Vampiro exp point gained: 15

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am