TIZCHAT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG's forth debut (not approved yet, but most likely)

cg arsch
    cg arsch
    Genius Mastermind
    Genius Mastermind

CG's forth debut (not approved yet, but most likely) Empty CG's forth debut (not approved yet, but most likely)

Post  cg arsch Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:04 am

Announcer: Lady and Gentleman, fans of the beautiful sport of professional wrestling… Today I have the honor to announce a new face in this arena. From Vienna Austria let us welcome C.G. Arsch.

A loud P#tain is to be witnessed.

Under the loud cheers of the audience CG makes his way to the ring and receives the microphone from the announcer.

CG: Bonjour mes amis, Oh excuse me speaking French at times, but I spend some time Canada recently.

Loud boo‘s

CG: But now I’m here.

Loud cheers.

CG: I’m C.G. Arsch PhD. You might not know me, but that won’t last for long. I came here because there is some unfinished business I had with some members of this beautiful federation – how is it called again, was UCW or WBW? – quite a while ago. As kind as he is Johny Misfits offered me a spot and I decided this place worthy to witness the beginning of the epoche de cul.

The audience doesn’t seem to get what he is hinting at.

CG:Oh yes. Just as I signed this very contract it came to my ears that actually the federation is split up into two fractions fighting for the power of the whole fed: WBW and UCW. Now the big questions is one which side will C.G. position himself. Will it be WBW or as I call it We Boring Wieners or Undisputed Championship Wrestling – well, undisputed can actually be disputed in the current situation -. So where am I? To say it once, loud and clear – and I ask you to remember it – C.G. Arsch is always on C.G. Arsch’s side. I don’t care about who is in this or that fraction, for me you are all equal, PEANUTS.

Fans of the different fractions start chanting their fractions respective name.

CG: Calm yourself down, my friends. Anyway a new force has arrived here and nothing will be the same ag…..

Johny Misftis entrance video hits (to be edited)

Loud boos from all parts of the arena, but also some WBW chants.

Johny Misfits accompanied by the Crimson Ghost, the Brule and Black Tulip makes his way to the ring. CG seems to be slightly irritated by the arrival of WBW. Johny Misfits grabs a microphone and addresses, yet he struggles to fight the concert of boos that has risen up among the fans.

Johny Misfits: CG, do you know why your are here? – pause, the arena is quiet for a moment- Then let me tell you: Because I wanted you to be here. I saw your potential and what you could do for federation like mine. But – pause again, the silence becomes even louder than the first time – I signed you for another reason as well: I want you to support the forces of WBW. You are predestined to by my right hand in here. If you join forces with me you could be a powerful man – the booing comes back in- and you will be rewarded accordingly. So make your choice wisely. What do you say?

CG scratches his head and smiles for a moment.

CG: Johny, I may have to say you have done a good job running this federation, that’s the reason I accepted you contract offer, yet you might remember I’m not a team player. I’m not an ideological person and p#tain!!! – some cheers – I somehow don’t like you guys. So you want CG to join your group? Well, why should I: I have never been part of WBW and I love my freedom to do what I want whenever I want and being here doesn’t change a thing about that – some more cheers-

Johny Misfits (looking somehow disappointed): Is that your last words on that issue?

CG nods. Meanwhile the Crimson Ghost approaches CG from behind

Johny Misfits: Ok, then face the consequences of your choice!

The Crimson Ghost lockes CG in a full nelson hold while the Brule gets into position to deliver some hard punches. Just Brule is about to hit CG Johny Misfits orders him to stop.

Johny Misfits: No, I thought about something different. Let him have a match, maybe that will convince him what
    is the way to go at my place – sudden cheer from the audience – so what we gonna do is the following: You, Mr. Arsch are gonna face me and Crimson. Well, people might say it is unfair to have you fighting both of us, so you will join forces with an old friend of yours…. FIENDZ!!! And now Brule show him what it means to turn down my offers!

With this the Brule starts hitting CG hard until he is almost knocked out .

Johny Misfits: I think he had enough for now. CG, prepare yourself for the match tonight and maybe rethink your attitude, or I gonna make your life a living hell in here.

The members of WBW leave the ring leaving behind them a crawling and heavily breathing CG.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am