TIZCHAT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

WBW takes over ucw my rp

IconSting
    IconSting
    Man of 1000 Personalities

WBW takes over ucw my rp Empty WBW takes over ucw my rp

Post  IconSting Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Music Hits

Johny Misfits makes his way to the ring with the UCW Title and a Clothe black bag it look like some thing is in there

The Crimson Ghost is Carrying a trash can and a blow torch, The Brule has a Trash can
    Black Tulip has a can That Say Gasoline on the side

Matt: What Is WBW doing on fight night this take other is getting out of hand

Andrew: I like this take other

Johny Misfits : Hello Fight Night First of all I would some one to shut Matt Up Your Fired Matt Brule you have a new Job The Voice of WBW Tonight.

The Brule Goes down to the announcers table and putts on a head set

The Brule: Well Hello Andrew and Matt you were fired leave before I take you out

Andrew: Leave your no longer wanted here Matt

Johny Misfits: Ok Back to the task at hand I am here on fight night to let every one know WBW has taken over here also. You saw Grey Prince win The fight night title last week. But I bet many of you did not know that Grey Prince was in WBW. so Grey make your way down to the ring.

Music Hits

Grey Prince gets into the ring with the World heavy Weight Title around his waist

Johny Misfits: Well Now WBW has 2 belts in it’s camp and UCW has 4 we are soon to take the Tag Title’s at the PPV WBW Above The Law. Now I am here to stir things up so you may be wondering what was in this bag. Well I will show you

Johny Misfits take out a world title belt

The Brule: Andrew if you did not know by now that is the WBW World title belt

Andrew: What are you going to do with the ucw Title?

The Brule: you will see

Johny Misfits Takes out a can of spray paint also

Johny Misfits: First yes thank you Brule this is the WBW Title and This is the new Belt on Fight night. Next I would like to make a few match’s.

The Brule: WBW Is taking over Fight night and I love it

Andrew: You can’t do that Steele is the GM here on Fight Night

The Brule: You idiot Johny is the owner of the company he can do what ever he wants

Johny Misfits: First Steele Vs Reaper tonight has been Changed to Johny Misfits Vs Steele

The Crowd Booooo’s

Johny Misfits: Shut up you idiots you know you love it. bow down to me.

The Crowd starts throwing garbage at WBW

Jonhy Misfits: Ha Next are own Grey Prince VS Icon Sting Ladder Match.

The Crowd Cheers

The Brule: I love the Gm’s new Show card to night

Andrew: But The Gm vs. Steele is not fair WBW beat Steele up before they came out and left him and LOD for dead

The Brule: you mean the former members? Johny Broke LOD up months ago. We just beat up the former members to show the roster don’t cross WBW

Johny Misfits Hey Andrew shut up we are talking here.

The Crowd Boo’s

Johny Misfit: Hmm Next lets Have Freddy Kruger Vs Reaper! Oh and before I forget The ladder match with sting and Grey will be for a contract for a title shot any were, any time, any title in WBW.

Crowd Cheers

Andrew: What Does He mean WBW ? This is still UCW Right?

The Brule: LOL this is what ever the Gm says , He says it’s WBW It’s WBW. You want to cross the boss with WBW on his side?

Andrew: No I Guess It’s WBW now

Johny Misfits : Now for this Fight Night Title I never liked this crappy little belt I think we need a New World Title.

Crimson gets in the ring with a trash can and a can of gasoline

Andrew: What is he doing with that gas?

The Brule: Shut up and Watch you tool

Johny Misfits: Now for this crappy Fight Night Title

Johny Drops the Fight Night belt in the trash can and start’s to poor gasoline in the trash can and on the belt

The Crowd BOO’s

Andrew: What is he doing?

The Brule: Shut up and watch

Johny Misfits: I am going to burn this crappy belt.
    Johny Misfits Lights the trash can on fire

The fire burns for a few minutes

Then the ring crew puts out the fire

Andrew: What Belt is grey Prince going to have now?

The Brule: Shut up and watch

Johny Misfits Picks up a Can of spray paint out of the bag and the UCW Chaos world Title and Spray paints WBW on it

The Crowd boo’s

Johny Misfits: Here you go Grey Prince here’s Your New Belt THE WBW Word Heavy Weight Title
    And I am the new WBW Undisputed World Heavy Weight Champion

Johny Misfits Raise the new WBW Title over his head

The Brule: Those new WBW are Too Sweeet

Andrew: one is just the UCW spray painted and the other is the Old WBW Championship Belt

The Brule: There The New WBW title’s and you will shut up we burned your old Belts

Jonhny Misfits Is lifted on the shoulder of In Devastation

Johny Misfits: Remember you either With WBW or your against us

Johny Misfits music hits and WBW Leave the ring

The Brule: My work is done monkey’s Matt you can have your crappy job back I am out of here

Andrew: Welcome back Matt Looks like we Are now WBW Fight Night now

Matt: you are Right Andrew we also have new Main Title’s WBW World Heavy weight title and the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion

Andrew: I still can not believe they burned the old belts

Matt: Who is going to stop WBW
    IconSting
    IconSting

WBW takes over ucw my rp Empty Re: WBW takes over ucw my rp

Post  IconSting Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:40 pm

cg arsch
    cg arsch
    Genius Mastermind
    Genius Mastermind

Post  cg arsch Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:15 am

The Brule and Crimson Ghost storm into the ring while Johny Mifits remains outside.

MIKE: Those WBW guys really never get enough. CG won fair and square just accept it.

BEN: Think about it, he has to pay for turning down a more than generous of our Champ and GM.

CG still a bit tired from his match apparently doesn’t want a further confrontation today. Meanwhile Max and Fiendz enter the ring as well. The Brule tries to land a hit on Max, which is dodged, while Fiendz spears Crimson Ghost to the ground. CG takes as short rest, as does Black Tulip who still didn’t get up after the Knock Out Option. Unnoticed by the rest Johny Misfits jumps onto the apron and connects with Springboard Elbowdrop onto Fiendz, while the Brule is able to take down Max with a perfect Powerbomb. Right at this moment CG is outnumbered 4 to 1.

BEN: There we go again, CG will get beaten down again.

The crowd starts going crazy as a hooded Dark Horse jumps over the rail from the crowd and goes into the ring and connects with a devastating Spear to the Brule's Sternum.. Stands and is looking dead on at Johny Misfits who backs out of the ring as he notices his men are down and out.

Fiendz sees DH and picks up the layed out Brule and hoists him up above his head with both hands and throws him over the ropes onto Johny Misfits, who quickly gets back up and pulls brule to his feet. That drags Black Tulip and Crimson Ghost from the Ring.

The four WBW superstars escape and rush backstage while Dark Horse, Max, Fiendz and CG celebrate in the ring. Max says something to the others which is inaudible for the general public because of the lack of a microphone.

MIKE: What are they talking about?

BEN: If I’m not utterly wrong they are forming some kind of alliance.

MIKE: Then it seems like WBW has some serious competition now.

Those guys know how to fight as well and today they proved that they can act as a team as well.

BEN: Hey, take a look at CG. He doesn’t seem overly happy with the whole thing.

Max, Dark Horse and Fiendz raise their hands in order to high five, yet CG hesitates.

BEN: I see tensions ahead, I don’t think CG is that kind of teamplayer they really need.

CG takes a look around. Loud CG chants fill the arena. Insecure he slow stretches his hand. “Do it! Do it!” chants

MIKE(silently to himself): Come on, do it!

BEN: What are you talking?

MIKE: Ehm.. nothing…

Finally all four hit the high five and a huge “Yeah” fills the arena.

MIKE: Yeahhhhhh! We have answer from UCW. Be prepare Mifits, now there is a force to strike back!

BEN: Be a little more cautious Mike. I don’t really know that CG guy yet, but I don’t really think he is happy with that. Anyway we will see what happens soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:07 pm