TIZCHAT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIZ WORSHIP RP'S <3

Mystikal
    Mystikal

TIZ WORSHIP RP'S <3 Empty TIZ WORSHIP RP'S <3

Post  Mystikal Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 am

The camera jumps over to the basement with Paul, the table, the chair and the signs. Looks like it's time for New Pauls again.
    Paul: Aaaand now it's time for New Pauls again!
    Told ya.
    Paul: Here, I'm going to talk about my thoughts about the Bastion. It will be anything between clouds and... uh, closets...? Oh well.
    With that fancy ending, Paul reaches down under his table again and gets up a picture of... Póg Mo Thóin.
    INSERT PICTURE OF POGGY HERE PLEASE
    Paul: Today, I'm going to talk about this little fellow. Poig Ma Thoun. He has.... simply disappeared.
    Paul appears to be on the edge of breaking down in tears.*
    Paul: Oh, he was such a fine man. Such a strong fellow...
    Paul lets out a little sob, pushes up his glasses and continues to talk. The camera Thumbles In Zoom.
    Paul: If anyone out there have any clue about this lad, please tell me as soon as possible. I'd give you a RRabbit or a Cellphone Guard with a bee on it, look I got it here already-
    Paul once again gets down below the table and pulls out a fancy cellphone cover with the same colours as the German flag, mixed in nicely with a bee on the top.
    Paul: Oh...
    The camera skitzes out from the room as Paul completely breaks down in tears.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 am